- Respect SPACE and TIME of others, failure to this can lead to crisis in relationship
- Remember that you have same 24 hours which others got, make best use of it; invest it, spend it but don’t waste it
- Application of your labor(your work) should be for value creation for self and society instead of monetary gain, labour applied of monetary gains often leads to stress in relationships
- Spend at least 10 hours a week for your self, develop a hobby which can keep allow you to be more humane or creative. Remember this is an investment which has long term returns
- Never ever try to constrain space and time of others, it is not offence but it is dangerous for relationships.
- Organize your self in terms of spending(investing)time, but do n't be too strict, after all we are not calendars or clock.
- Be flexible, keep your plan B ready in case deciding or planning something. Doing so will allow you to safeguarded from the uncertainties of time.
- Never loose visions from ultimate goal, i.e. happiness; arrange and manage your time, space and relationships by keeping this goal in mind.
- Never ever blame persons or institution for emotional distress, instead try to find answer why he/she did this? Is he/she selfish ? why he/she is selfish? etc.
- ► 2013 (9)
- ► 2012 (20)
- ► 2011 (33)
- Preference, Protest, Resistance and Rape
- Hack, Hacker and Hacktivist
- I need (MY) SPACE
- money medicine and morality - 1
- Should I trust her on Facebook?
- HAPPY WITH SLAVERY ?
- MBA in stress management
- Frame Work Of Relationships, A Reality
- if steve jobs where born in iNDIA :)
- MOVING UPWARD OR MOVING FURTHER